Why Growth Hackers are Taking Over Startup Marketing
There are two primary reasons startups fail.
See on technori.com
About Michelle FitzgeraldA product evangelist with over twelve years of traditional and emerging marketing experience. Provides FT and PT consultative services to the startup community to help brands develop a better understanding of what drives results (analytics), what drives connections (branding/PR/social media) and what drives revenue (performance marketing/media). Past and current work experience includes Tout, StyleStalk, iCharts, MyBuys, Zinio, Yahoo!, the LA Times and CareerBuilder. Michelle also publishes ebooks, regularly contributes to Upmarket Magazine, speaks at industry events and guest blogs.
- Be true to your dreams #inspiration #goals #startups fb.me/SgAVP8H7 8 months ago
- Why storytelling matters to (startup) marketing. #tips fb.me/2bixTZatw 1 year ago
- What will you move beyond dreams this year? #startup #inspiration fb.me/TmN4CtUE 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Think Big, Act Small Interview: Making the Complicated Simple for (Startup) Marketers
- 5 Companies that are Rocking Social Media [infographic]
- Lessons Entrepreneurs Can Learn From Teachings Of Dalai Lama
- Top 27 Motivational Business Quotes
- 5 Storytelling Mistakes to Avoid when Marketing Your Startup | Marketing Before Funding